Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi There

Hey everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am part owner of Pen Pals For bloggers,along with my best friends Hannah and Emma.
I met Hannah and Emma through blogging and emailing,and now we are close friends.
We set up this blog to let you experience that. But with setting some rules and being very careful , you could find a pen pal that is great for you!

We will have different applications(THAT ARE COMING SOONfor you to fill out to be a pen pal..
For example:
We will have the American Girl application if you are and AG lover.
The Animal application if you are an animal lover.
And the dance application if you like to dance or want to dance.

Also all the information will not be shared with anyone but Hannah,Emma,and I.


And there will be a set of rules you must follow to be a pen pal (Which will be coming soon).
 The pen pal program will be for ages 9 - 15 only.

We are still working on things but we will let you know when its time to start sending in applications!

Thank you everyone!

Your friend,
~Mackenzie~

3 comments:

  1. Oh ya I can't wait!!!! Sounds great!!!!

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I'll probably join the dance or ag one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you fo your wonderful comments!=D

    I cant wait for you to sign up! We r almost done with the applications:)

    ReplyDelete